Fun, creative way to help your team bond!
Whether it’s a colleague’s birthday or a special occasion at work or your team just needs a bit of bonding time together, then pottery painting is for you!
Here at Frankie’s you can take the time to relax and catch up while getting your creative juices flowing painting your masterpiece.
Don’t worry if you think you can’t paint, there are lots of tips we can give you and you can even use tracing paper for your design or stencils. We will guide you through the process.
We can accommodate groups of 10 or more Monday to Friday and evenings.
Party Options & Info
Event Option 1Pottery Painting
- For 8+ people
- Time 2 hours
- Choose your piece from our special selection and get creative.
- Tea, coffee and cake included!
- We will glaze and fire your items and they will be ready for collection in 5-7 days
Event Option 2Clay Building & Pottery Painting
- Max 10 people
- Time 2 hours (per session)
- Clay building using slab and coil technique & pottery painting
- Each person will build one or two items using either slab or coil (or both) technique.
- Requires 2 sessions. First session is to build clay items which are then fired in the kiln by us. Second session is to paint and decorate the items with underglaze and then we will coat with a clear glaze and fire again.
- We will notify you when your items are ready to collect
Frequently Asked Questions...
Do you charge a studio fee?
Yes, Studio Fee is £3 per person painting. (Party prices include Studio Fee.) Studio Fee covers glazing and firing which we do and this takes time. We only use top quality non-toxic glazes, so fired items are food safe. We fire our pottery in a top of the kiln.
Do I need to book?
No, if you are popping in to paint, you can usually just turn up, but if you are a larger family, you might want to call first to let us know you are coming, especially at busy times (e.g. school holidays, run up to Christmas). If you are a large group, then booking is required.
Do group bookings require a deposit?
Yes, group bookings require a deposit of £5 per person which is refundable in the event of cancellation provided this is done 48 hours before the date of the event.
How long do I have to wait for my piece to be ready to collect?
Usually about a week, during busy periods or for large groups it might be a little longer, so plan this into your schedule for group bookings.
What if it is a large piece and I don’t have time to finish it?
You can come back to finish larger pieces on another day at no extra cost, we will keep it safe for you.
Do you run activities during the school holidays?
Yes, keep an eye on our website and social media for promotions and on the Hoop app.
What if something happens to my piece in the kiln?
Kilns are temperamental and by the very nature of firing pottery, rarely a fault may occur. If this happens to your work of art, we will endeavour to rectify it and if we can’t then you can try again with a fresh piece of bisque.